All About MediaTek Dimensity 9000-Plus Processor
MediaTek, the chipset brand, founded the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 smartphone chipset last year. And now, the brand has revealed the Plus interpretation of the processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000+. MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ is a mid-cycle refresh with subtle improvements when resembled with the previous MediaTek Dimensity 9000.
Let us talk about the basics of this MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor!
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ system-on-chip incorporates Arm’s v9 CPU architecture with a 4nm octa-core, merging one ultra-Cortex-X2 core running at up to 3.2GHz (approximated to 3.05GHz with the 9000 chip) with 3 super Cortex-A710 cores and 4 efficiency Cortex-A510 cores.
- The cutting-edge CPU architecture and Arm Mali-G710 MC10 graphics processor made into this newly-launched chipset deliver more than a 5% increase in CPU performance and more than 10% advancement in GPU performance.
- Next, the ARM Mali-G710 MC10 GPU forces all the graphics processing inside the Mediatek Dimensity 9000+ chip. It can move up to the FHD+ screen display solution with a 180Hz refresh rate and up to WQHD+ resolution along with a 144Hz refresh speed. This plus processor also presents H.264 and HEVC video encoding and supports H.264, VP-9, HEVC, and AV1 video playback support. The chipset comes with MediaTek’s 5th Gen APU 590 as well.
- Further, MediaTek’s HyperEngine 5.0 gaming technologies guarantee that the users can appreciate long-lasting, smooth gameplay without sorrowing connection drops, input misses, FPS jitter, or gameplay hiccups. Some of the key upgrades in this 5th Generation use AI-acceleration to amp the visuals and lower the GPU load, confirming the gameplay is more rapid, looks better and is more power-efficient than ever.
- Talking about the memory and storage reinforcement, the MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ subsidises LPDDR5x of RAM and UFS 3.1 storage criteria with the highest memory frequencies of 7,500 Mbps.
- In addition, the Dimensity 9000+ chip delivers peak download velocities of up to 7Gpbs and height upload speeds of up to 2.5Gpbs.
There are so many advancements in this Dimensity 9000 plus chipset which are good. My question to you guys is do you like these upgrades by MediaTek or not?