Lenovo Smart Clock 2: All Features
The Smart clock 2 by Lenovo has just launched in India and many are going crazy over it. The company is claiming that this device is an improved version of the previous one. This clock indeed has come with various good features and excellent characteristics. Let me elaborate for you!
- The newly launched smart clock is primarily a smart speaker along with a display that permits us to communicate with the device in several ways.
- This clock can be started by voice, also it can be practised via the touchscreen that it arrives with.
- The top, bottom, and all sides are covered with fabric, it has 2 physical buttons in the shape of plus and minus signs for the volume at the upper place.
- Also, the bottom has rubber tights to keep the clock safely in place on a tabletop.
- The rear part of the Smart Clock 2 has a socket for the power adapter with a sliding switch to turn off the microphones, and a USB Type-A port that can be practised to charge appliances such as wireless headphones and smartphones.
- In my view, the performance of this device is going to be amazing as it comes fitted with a MediaTek 8167S, along with RAM of 1GB and 8GB ROM.
- Furthermore, the Clock 2 can be operated to place reminders and notices, get answers, study the traffic, and power other smart devices through Google Assistant. Users can also question Google to review their next appointment time or play music on the instrument as well.
- The software performs very well and is made intuitively. A swipe down from the top indicates different quick settings, just like we would have on a phone. Long-pressing the clock face permits a fast way to swap the design out, much like switching the wallpaper on a smartphone or watch face on a smartwatch.
It truly is just super intuitive, to the end where anyone with a fundamental understanding of their phone would presumably be capable to cover their brain around the Smart Clock’s interface in a point of minutes. The Lenovo Smart Clock 2 is best utilised precisely as its name recommends, that is, as a clock with various smart components. The performance of Google Assistant is full-fledged, and the screen display can be utilised for a number of functions beyond displaying the time. Also, it works as a speaker for both media and Bluetooth devices, sound quality works well. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab one for yourself.