MediaTek Dimensity 1050 Processor: A Stepped-up Game
I think you are aware of the fact that the brand MediaTek has launched the 3 new chipsets in the market. The company has launched the Dimensity 1050 chipset which is a very capable processor. MediaTek has also brought the Dimensity 930 and Helio G99 as 2 other chipsets for the next-generation devices.
The MediaTek Dimensity 1050 chipset is based on the Dimensity 1100, but it is the company’s 1st processor to come with double mmWave and sub-6GHz 5G connectivity.
Let us discuss via some pointers!
- The Dimensity 1050 processor by MediaTek is an octa-core chipset which is built using a 6nm process and has 2 ARM Cortex-A78 performance cores that are clocked at 2.5GHz.
- Also, it boasts ARM Mali-G610 for some great graphics processing and also has support for MediaTek’s HyperEngine 5.0 suite for delivering apt additional optimization components and elements for good gaming performance.
- The MediaTek D1050 processor also sustains LPDDR5 and LPDDR4X of RAMs. It can be associated with UFS 3.1 or UFS 2.1 memory possibilities. In spans of the camera, it reinforces up to 108-megapixels prior camera lenses and features dual HDR, 3 HDR-ISP, 3DNR, MFNR, AINR, Hardware Depth Engine, and also Warping Engine camera characteristics. Furthermore, it sustains video shooting in 4K resolution at 30fps.
- The processor further arrives with consent for Full HD plus resolution screens with up to 144Hz refresh rate. It also features support for hardware-accelerated AV1 video decoding, Dolby Vision, and HDR10+ playback.
- Furthermore, this chipset further proffers 3CC carrier aggregation on the sub-6GHz spectrum (FR1) and also 4CC carrier aggregation on the mmWave spectrum (FR2), and is said to furnish up to 53% quicker downlink speeds corresponded to LTE + mmWave aggregation. It also sustains Wi-Fi 6E and also a 2×2 MIMO antenna for super steady Wi-Fi connectivity.
This has said that devices powered by the Dimensity 1050 by MediaTek will be available in the market sometime between the months of July and September this year.
I am totally convinced about trying this newly-launched processor out! What about you?