MediaTek Dimensity 9000: Launched With Advancements
MediaTek projected the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor last year. Now, the company has announced the Plus version of this chipset, i.e. MediaTek Dimensity 9000+. This MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ is effectively a mid-cycle refresh with subtle progress when compared with the prior MediaTek Dimensity 9000. In this article, we are going to discuss the upgraded specs and features of this newly launched Dimensity 9000+ processor. Let us begin!
- The Dimensity 9000+ chipset by MediaTek comes with a nuanced version boost compared to its precursor, the Dimensity 9000. This chipset delivers a CPU increase of approximately 5% and a GPU growth of approximately 10%. The chipset is made on TSMC’s 4nm process and operates the ARM v9 64-bit architecture.
- Further, talking about its performance, it has 1 ARM Cortex-X2 CPU core clocked at 3.2GHz, 3 ARM Cortex-A710 CPUs clocked up to 2.85GHz, and also 4 ARM Cortex-A510 CPU cores clocked at the pace of 1.8GHz.
- Going forward, the ARM Mali-G710 MC10 GPU strengths all the graphics processing inside this Dimensity 9000+. It can operate up to FHD plus screen display resolution with a 180Hz refresh rate and up to the WQHD+ resolution along with a 144Hz refresh rate. The processor further presents H.264 and HEVC video encoding. Moreover, it sustains HEVC, H.264, VP-9, and AV1 video playback.
- The processor also arrives with MediaTek’s 5th Gen APU 590. This 5th generation AI processor is developed to attain max effective implementation in the most delinquent AI-accelerated trends, including -gaming, AI-multimedia, -camera, and social video knowledge, bringing a renewed era of brilliance to everything in our smartphones.
- Next, its 5th generation gaming techs guarantee non-stop action with figurative power efficiency, also slicker gameplay without any connection drops, input misses, FPS jitter, or gameplay hiccups, so this is surely for the gamers.
- This flagship’s 18-bit HDR-ISP setup lets users seize video on 3 cameras simultaneously, while also guaranteeing superior power efficiency.
There are many more other brilliant features. This MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor is anticipated to launch sometime in Quarter 3 of the year 2022. We can predict brands like Xiaomi, Realme, OPPO, Vivo, and OnePlus to operate this high-end processor in their smartphones.