Redmi Note 10T 5G; A powerful mid-range phone!
Redmi Note 10T 5G is priced at Rs 13,999 in India for 4GB + 64GB storage variant. Moreover, the customers can buy 6GB + 128 GB variant for Rs 15,999. The company is also offering instant discount of up to Rs 1,000 HDFC Bank Credit Cards & EasyEMI.
Redmi Note 10T 5G: Specifications
- Redmi Note 10T 5G comes with a 6.5-inch full HD display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Redmi Note 10T 5G carries the family face, with slight alterations here and there to make it look a bit more interesting. Even for the budget, it’s surprising how Xiaomi manages to make its devices feel so good in the hand.
- The smartphone uses MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor. The Redmi Note 10T 5G trumps them all when it comes to the number of 5G bands it offers. A total of 7 bands on the 5G wavelength itself means better support for the new-gen telecommunication service whenever it arrives. Most of its rivals and phones from a higher price segment offer just one!
- As mention above, Redmi Note 10T 5G will be available in two storage variants in India: 4GB +64GB , and 6GB + 128GB
- Redmi Note 10T 5G houses a triple-rear camera setup. It includes 48MP primary lens, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor. At the front, the smartphones uses an 8MP selfie camera
- Redmi Note 10T 5G is powered by 5000mAh battery which is supported by 18W fast charging
- The smartphone is based on MIUI 12 operating system
- Redmi Note 10T 5G will be available in four colour variants in India: Graphite Black, Chromium White, Mint Green, and Metallic Blue
The Redmi Note 10T 5G doesn’t excel in any particular field but gets the job done well enough. The build quality is great, and so is the display. The battery backup is good as well. While the camera isn’t the best, it’s hard to find faults at such a tight price point. The device ends up being a good recommendation if you’re in the market for a 5G ready phone.