TECNO Spark 8 with 6.56-inch display, Helio G25, 5000mAh battery
TECNO Spark 8, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Spark series, couple of months after the launch of the with the same name. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 processor with 3GB of RAM, packs a 16-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It runs Android 11 with HiOS 7.6.
Tecno Spark 8 specifications
- 6.56-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with HiOS 7.6
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.82×76.05×8.85mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Tecno Spark 8 comes in Atlantic Blue, Turquoise Cyan and Iris Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 9299 and is available from offline stores.